Some Articles you may want to read
TIPS FOR SMART MUSICIANSHow to do stuff in music AKA W.T.F.
- W.T.F is PPL
- W.T.F. is an ISRC number
- W.T.F. is an E.P.K. ?
- W.T.F. is an MP3 and how do I make one. ?
- W.T.F. is latency and why dont I want it?
- in the studio basic but crucial tips part 1
- how-to-get-what-you-want-in-the-studio part 2
- Mixing Leave time for your mix part 3
- Your End Product Part 4 PA mixes, mastering and backing up
- mic shootout comparing mics male/female singer
- Interview with Lorraine Solomons independent music promoter
- Tips from Lorraine Solomons independent music promoter
- Interview with Murray Webster from London Songwriters workshop and meetup
- Interview with promoter Kunal Singhal from Chaos Theory
- Bindu Paul from musicians union on why you shoul be a member
- Diane Dunkley music manager interview and top 5 tips
AKA #SmartMusicians un-Marketing (push not pull)
- Twitter tips for #smartmusicians
- Why exactly should I be on Twitter ?
- Give and receive fearlessly Amanda Palmers Ted Talk
- I’m in with the in crowd – Crowd Surfing to Crowd Sourcing
- meet George Brown on how she researched percs for her successful crowdfunding campaign
Artist Closeupclick here
- Songwriting Tips
- How to work with a promoter some tips from Kunal Singhal /Chaos Theory Music
- Is poor mans copyright useless?
- 5 reasons why your band should have a “pre-nup”
- Splitting up is hard to do – the tricky business of song splits
- Why giving away your music for free, is a good idea…
- How To Make It As A Band
- Creative Flow – some ideas what to do – when it is all bunged up.
- feel the fear and tell it to eff off- tips for getting over stage fright
- Why you should use evernote for your music notebook
- You can’t get me I’m part of the union – why should you join the MU ?
- 5 Musicians Who Made It Later In LifeTop
Some useful stuff for musicians go here